~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~*The Wait Is Over*~


The winning entry for the
Gooseberry Patch
Best Ever Cookies
cookbook is listed below:

Lesa said...

I would love to have this cookbook. I love to bake cookies for my family & friends. These cookies look sooooo good ! ! !  Thanks so much for the opportunity to win this cookbook.

Love in Christ,
Lesa


And now for my bonus giveaway:
A Gooseberry Patch Meal Planner
with Recipe Cards



tbleau1 said...
Please enter me in this wonderful contest. Crossing my fingers and toes. LOL!!!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A special thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway...I wish I had a cookbook/meal planner to give to each one of you!

Kim

p.s.  I'll be posting the recipes for the cookies that I baked on my Baking Blog within the next week or so!

11 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations to the winners! I love anything Gooseberry..so I know the winners will LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to order that cookbook for myself! Thanks for the fun contest, tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners...enjoy your wonderful gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners of those lovely books. I've always loved the illustrations as much as the recipes, and my daughter even incorporates them into her home decor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners! Especially since I share a first name with one of them! Cool...someone else spells it like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, Congratulations to your winner! What great prizes! BTW, I awarded you the stylish blogger award. I don't know if you already had it or not. I was talking on Wed. about what makes a blog 'stylish' and listed you as one of the blogs I think are stylish. :o)

    xo
    Donna @ Comin' Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a sweet blog you have!! :) By the way, how in the world do you get to do reviews and giveaways for Gooseberry??? I would L-O-V-E to do something like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the lucky winners. You can never have too many cookbooks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners of those great books! They are so lucky!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to your winners! I am needing to order this cookbook.

    I wanted to thank you for signing up for my giveaway last week. Though you didn't win the items I feel like a winner as you are now a follower! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.