~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, January 10, 2011

~♥ Let there be kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile, in the warmth of your greeting. Don't only give your care, but give your heart as well. ♥~

Mother Teresa


I have decided, dear friends, that I will blog when I have time...it may be once a month or once a week...only time will tell. 

Thank you for sticking with me...I really appreciate it!

♥ Kim

13 comments:

  1. I always love your header photo with all the snow! We are expecting snow tomorrow - I guess not that much now but a little snow is my favorite kind of snow!:)

    Hope you are enjoying a great Monday..the start of another sweet week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to find the perfect balance between real life and blog life, isn't it? If you figure out the secret, let me know, okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I always love to hear from a fellow PA blogger.
    Hope you are warm and cozy with the snowy weather outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, there are just so many hours in a day! I find once I turn on the computer I have a hard time getting away from it. I find blogging a way to be creative, when it becomes a chore I take a few days off. I will be here when you post!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and became the newest follower ~ I love the quote...food for the soul.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I so understand how you are feeling about blogging. Once on the computer checking out all the wonderful blogs...time just seems to get away from us. I will always stop by for a visit when ever you post.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you find the balance you are looking for.
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog.

    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so apprecitate your post. Do whatever you have to do. Please know though that I've loved reading your blog and your decorating has so inspired me. Thank you for opening up your home. It's beautiful and cozy and I'm sure something smells yummy in the kitchen.
    PS I noticed your question in one of my comments. I now use the Cannon 5D camera with a 50mm 1.4 lens. But I so recommend the camera that I had before it. It's the Cannon rebel. Great camera! Sharp pictures and easy to learn at your own pace. I still use it a lot. Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

    One more thing, I have to tell you about what my 7 year old said about your blog. I had ordered the ChalkInk markers and was trying to dress up our mudroom chalkboard this fall and I so can't draw or even doodle. And forget those fancy letters. Can't do them. But as I was looking at yours on your blog Anna said so sweet, "mommy, just do what she did. Pumpkins are easy to draw. Do you want me to do it for you?" And she did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your posts, so when you find time....I'll be here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim,
    I understand, I only have time to post once a week. Twice if I'm lucky. I hope all your dreams come true for you this year..
    Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is all you can do. I have come to the same crossroads, too many things pulling at my time means less blogging sometimes! The great thing is, blogging will be there when you have the time:>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was great visiting with you this evening. Enter me in your cookbook drawing!

    Kristin Poerschke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah said...

    Love cookies and surptises!!!

    seputt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.