~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Sunday, June 13, 2010

~♥ Church Bazaar Finds ♥~

Hello blogging friends...I hope you all are well.  Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my last post, "Laundry Room Update".  I do love my laundry room, but laundry isn't exactly my favorite chore so I decided to spruce it up to make it a more cheerful place to be.


Several weeks ago, our church had it's annual bazaar...it has been going on for many many years and I have loved it ever since I was a small child!  I thought I'd share with you some of the treasures I found.

I ♥ this clothes pin...look at how the metal swirls...that makes me smile!
Glass bottles that I filled with various vinegars.
I didn't have a clue what these were until my friend, Pam, sent me this link (Click Here to View) I bought them because I loved the rooster on them.  It turns out that they are vintage goblet rounds/coasters.
Lovely little napkins with a rooster to match the coasters.
A glass jar, but I'm not sure what I'm going to put in it...maybe some candy???
Several cookie cutters to add to my collection
A ceramic dog
A ceramic duck and her babies
A wreath with blue berries on it

Grand total: $4.00

Thanks for stopping by blogging friends...I always enjoy your visits!
Until next time...

♥ Kim

24 comments:

  1. Wow girl you got some great deals there! I love your finds. The glass cozies are so adorable with the matching napkins, love them! It's nice to get out to things like that, spend minimal amounts of money and get a few cute finds, that is the perfect afternoon in my book. Thanks for sharing.
    Take Care, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great buys! I love those little rooster coasters and napkins. How fun! I see lemon drops in your jar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $4.00!!! Are you kidding me! Wow that's alot of cute for a little money! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly found some wonderful treasures at the Church bazaar. I particularly like the old cookie cutters. I am looking for a few of those. I would like to use them, though, so they need to be in good condition.
    Hugs, Cindy S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved seeing your great finds. I love church bazaars - there always seems to be something there 'calling my name'!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kim such great finds and the price was right! Of course my personal favorite would be the goblet coaster and napkins, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what great finds for a little bit of money. WOW!!! Love the way you are using them too.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim you found some wonderful treasures!!! And all that for only $4.00 that is amazing!!!

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pretty stuff! Thanks for showing the pictures. Sounds like a great church bazaar!

    I missed our church 'giveaway' day. We don't sell it, we just all trade. Too bad..but I was square dancing all weekend at Galveston with my daughter. Had a great time but didn't come home with any bargains. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet finds, Kim!! I love that well-worn clothespin...I'm sure it has seen MANY a laundry day :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some really nice things for only $4.00. Great shopping!
    I love the new background...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. $4.00!!!! Wow what great things you got. Church bazaars are really fun. The best part is finding things you can't buy any more.

    Hugs,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What great items...and a great price!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you did great and absolutely adoreable things!! I love the cookie cutters!! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello--
    I popped over from Cherry's Jubilee. Very cute blog. Loved all your sale items. Score!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What wonderful goodies and for great bargain prices! I'm sure you will enjoy all of them. Love the clothespin especially!

    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great finds Kim and at a grand total of $4.00! Wow! I love your rooster napkins :)

    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are some great finds. I love the clothespins, too. Love the attention to detail. I am also a big fan of roosters. My neighboor has one that crows all day long. It crows about every ten minutes or so. It's all good.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh...the glass bottles are my favorite! I've been thinking about doing something like this with my soap at the kitchen sink, but I'm afraid the husband would break it!

    Thanks for sharing Kim!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really enjoyed your finds, and I am kicking myself for not making the sale!

    Can't wait 'till your next post.

    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey girlie! Love the new look :) I had so much fun shopping with you. There is ONE good thing to come of the whole "debacle" we met :-D I thank God for that. I have the sweetest friend in the world!!! You sure have a great eye for goodies and your house is beyond amazingly adorable. I am waiting impatiently to see what you do with the Keys. <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super, super deals! Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fresh, pretty, simple blog..I enjoyed your pictures, you have a lovely home. I like how you have displayed your cookie cutters too. The lines are lovely, and who cannot resist doilies?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.