Hello again dear blogging friends...first of all I want to thank those of you who left well wishes for the kittens' surgery. They have recovered well and were so glad to get home. I don't think I ever posted pictures of them before so I thought I'd show you what they looked like when they were a month old.

The kitten in the front is Bubba (the only boy), Lil Mama is the Calico (she looks like Mama Cali), and Chewy is in the back. Below is Tinkerbell, Tink for short (she was the smallest in the litter). I'll try and get pictures of them now at six months old. They are my buddies. Every morning they are on the porch waiting for me to go to the barn to feed them.

Now on to my thrifting finds and tweaking! I found these milk glass goblets for .99 cents a piece. I'm not really sure they are goblets, but I don't know what else to call them. I may use them as candle holders.

I also found this small apothocary jar for .49 cents...I added faux eggs in pastel colors.

Would you believe the eggs in this nest are candy? Yep they are...they're the Cadbury eggs I've been buying to nibble on.
I've been tweaking my hutch in kitchen.

I love sugar bowls and found this one thrifting, too. It was $2.99.

I found this stand at the thrift store several years ago and never used it. I never knew what to do with it and I saw on one of the blogs I visit that they had cups and saucers on theirs...I wish I could remember where I saw this idea so I could give the wonderful blogger credit (if it's one of my dear followers, could you please let me know...thank you!).

I added these little rabbit figurines to the hutch. They were thirft store finds from several years ago.



I was needing to see some green around my home so I picked up a few new plants on my excursion...

Do you remember this milk glass container from several posts ago? It is now home to a lovely little violet.

Another flower for an old crock...

As always, I appreciate your visits very much...thanks for stopping by!
Kim~
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed by your thrifty finds...today is no exception! Love it all!
Your kittens are adorable...are their eyes really that blue? Glad to hear that they're doing well!
Things are looking so springy!! I am in love with the kittens' blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim! I just love those kittens. I wish I had one. :) See they make me smile. Your tweaking is all beautiful. I finally bought an apothocary jar and Jos broke it by accident. I am starting to set out my Easter decorations today.
ReplyDeleteHugs ~
Heidi
Kim, your kittens are adorable! Look at their happy faces and gorgeous eyes. So glad to know that they are doing good.
ReplyDeleteYour Easter touches are so sweet. I need to get my schtuff out.
xoxo
Becky
Hi Kim - Your kitties are so sweet. And fun, too, I'm sure. You found such wonderful treasures. Thanks for letting us see them and enjoy your finds. Your kitchen hutch looks wonderful. I love the teacup display. Now I'll have to keep my eyes open for things to display some of mine on. Don't eat all the Cadbury eggs! ~Adrienne~
ReplyDeleteWhat cute kitties. Glad to know they are all doing well. I really like the way you have incorporated all of your thrift store finds into your decorating.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Oh, my goodness those kittens are gorgeous...so cute and sweet no wonder they are your buddies:)
ReplyDeleteYou sure have been lucky at the TS's alot of very nice things and you put it together so well.
Have a great day!
Rondell
Your kittens are just so CUTE...their eyes are such a beautiful blue! I'm glad they are all doing well after their surgery.
ReplyDeleteAll your thrift decorations and new plants look just beautiful.
I love looking at your blog, it's always so welcoming! You have done some wonderful things with all of your finds. It is so fun to refresh our homes isn't it!
ReplyDeleteThose kittens are adorable! Your thrift store finds look wonderful and so springy.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Mandy
Dear Kim,
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty kitties !
Your home is so springy and looks so cozy !...
Love your photos ! And decorating ideas !
You find such nifty items on your thrift hunts !...
I saw the pastel cadbury eggs in the store ,,, but I was a good little girl and didn't buy them.. LOL...
Hugs and Happiness,
Linda
Oh, Kim they are adorable! They have such sweet faces.
ReplyDeleteLove what you did with your house!
Your kitties are so cute! Holy Cow! Those eyes! They are just so cute! Hope they continue to stay well.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could sleep in a house knowing those eggs were there and not eaten! Cute spring decorating. Love the thrift store stuff. I am usually not that lucky here!
Amy
Those kittens are the cutest. I wouldn't mind a cat but the two grown children are alergic and would never be able to visit.
ReplyDeleteWhat great treasures you found thrifting. I never have luck. I absolutely love the bunnies. They look like they are made from the same material that the Wade figurines are made from that you get in Red Rose Tea.
Oh those little babies are so sweet! I can't get over those pretty eyes! Love all of your tweaks :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dena
Oh your kitties are about the cutest little kitties I've seen in an while - beautiful eyes and coloring!
ReplyDeleteYour thrifting finds are really great - I've been being drawn to milk glass for a while now - your finds are awesome - and those Cadbury eggs? YUM-OOO!
Beautiful kittens! I love the song on your blog!!! I'm having a Donation Giveaway at my blog!!! Please tell your friends! Blessings, Mikki
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so nice! I like the teacups displayed on the stand too. Those cadbury eggs wouldn't last very long in my jar!
ReplyDeleteThere are a lot of fabulous spring goodies...great finds, fun bunnies, beautiful flowers!!
ReplyDeleteblessings,
kari & kijsa
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteThe kittens are adorable and there blue eyes are beautiful. I have a few milk glass dishes too, I really enjoy them. I think we all are getting into the mood to spring clean, decorate and freshen up the garden. Your hutch looks great!.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Elizabeth
Love those beautiful blue eyes on the kittens! So Sweet.
ReplyDeleteYou find the neatest items and use them in such creative ways! Thank you for sharing your Spring decorations.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great! Those are odd milkglass pieces. The rim makes me think they are probabaly not goblets, but not sure what else they could be. LOL! But they are very pretty and I can see them as candle holders, candy dishes, even for small plants. Are they tall enough to put silverware in? They would look awesome on a buffet.
ReplyDeleteThe kittens are adorable! And I love the bunny figures!
Have a great weekend!
Everything looks lovely - and so springy! I epecially enjoyed your cute kitty pictures!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds. Very nice displays.
ReplyDeleteLove the kitties...so, so cute.
~Lesa
OMG! Those kittens are soooo cute! How did I miss your earlier post about them and their surgery? Your thrifting finds are fabulous...add that special touch of spring to your home.
ReplyDeleteThe kittens are adorable. I've been wanting a new kitten and been hinting to my husband. With 6 kids, 2 dogs and 1 cat though, I don't think he's going for it :-) I have a teapot that belonged to my grandmother that matches your sugar bowl. I never realized there were other pieces, although I guess I should've. I just never thought of it as part of a "tea set". I'll have to keep my eyes open now, there's probably a creamer too. Thanks so much for sharing that.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteAwwww, such cute kitty's , glad to hear they are better!
All your finds are so so pretty! I love milk glass too, I want to start a collection of it :) I have to get out my Easter stuff too, I'm behind :)All your things are so pretty Kim!!
Hugs, Cynthia
I love the nest under the cloche...very sweet...and those kittens are too adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity and coziness of your style. I so enjoyed the tour today of your spring additions. I hope you don't mind this question from one who is decorating-challenged: how do you store these cute seasonal items? Are they just relocated to different parts or your home or do you store them like Xmas decorations from year to year?
ReplyDeleteYou really found some treasures! My heart was melting when I saw your sweet little kittens. :o) Your Spring touches around your home look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Hi Kim, love all of your found treasures, spring decor and adorable kittens! Thanks for your sweet comment about my new web site...to answer your question, yes all of my old blog posts are there...just look on the right sidebar on my new blog that says Warm Pie, Happy Home, you will see the Titles listed for each post. Happy Spring!
ReplyDeleteRuthann
You have the cutest blog!!! I just love it here.
ReplyDeleteLove your kitties...glad they are doing well. I really like your white sugar bowl. I noticed you have Give me your eyes on your play list...love that song!
ReplyDeleteKim, The kitttens are darling and I am so happy they are doing ok. I am not much of a thrifter, but you got some great things.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, brighten up my day, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable little kittens Kim - so happy to hear they are doing well. Great thrift finds! I love the milk glass goblets.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Kim.
Cute kittens. Love all your thrifty finds. Makes me want to take a long lunch to GW.
ReplyDeleteHello Kim! what a darling blog you have here! I enjoyed my visit, oh I love your sweet kittens!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Maryjane
I love the new look of your blog! I love the colors. The kittens are so cute, those eyes! Glad all is well with them. Love the thrifty finds!
ReplyDeletedenise
YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL PAGE! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteHello friend! Your blog is looking as beautiful as ever :)
ReplyDeleteJust thought I'd let you know & perhaps your friends may be interested ...
to celebrate the 2nd anniversay of my artblog I'm doing a GIVEAWAY of 8 small artworks ... just leave a comment on my post dated 29th April on my site :)
cheers, Maria
Great pics of your house and GW finds...love those kitties!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Deb
Helllo dear Kim....your treasures...including those sweet kittens...are all adorable. YOu have a way with vignettes....I noticed you have not blogged lately...I hope all is well. cherry
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I hope all is well. Looking forward to seeing what is new or thrifty!
ReplyDeletedenise