~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~* Fall Goodies *~

I'm happy that I am finally able to post something to show you all! My camera battery wasn't holding a charge so I had to replace it, plus I've been SUPER busy. Also, we finally had fiber optic cable installed so now I am able to upload pictures really fast...I honestly don't know how I survived with dial-up. I'm enjoying the fact that I can visit your blogs and have everything load so much faster!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This is how I decorated the top of my computer hutch.

The top of my dining room table. The candles are Apple Cider scented and they are yummy! I purchased them from Wal-mart...I just have to pick up more!!!
The top of a dresser in my living room...the pumpkin decoration I found at Salvation Army...it was really cheap and is from Home and Garden Party.
This fall decoration I picked up at a yard sale for $1.00. It is hanging on my front door.
A wreath on my back door.

I hope you enjoyed this little taste of fall in my home!
Please come back again soon.


21 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the pics~great fall decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! I love it all.. the cornucopia is gorgeous. Isn't getting dial up a dream? I was finally able to do that awhile back...we couldn't get it here out in the sticks for a long time. I don't know how I did it before. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. It al looks wonderful- I love seeing how everyone decorates for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very nice...I still have to get to Walmart to smell those candles:)
    You had alot of luck with your yard sale finds and SA, it always thrills me to find something that you know had to cost $$$!
    Have a great evening,
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim -
    Your home looks so welcoming. Comfy and cozy! I will be in Wal-Mart tomorrow and I'll stop by and smell and candles. And I'll probably buy some, too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful decor with us. You've inspired me to get busy and start getting mine out.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back :)

    Love all of your fall decor. It looks great :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to your happiness as I still have dial up and can't wait till something faster gets near me!!
    Love your decorating.
    Aren't those candles from WalMart something?? I fell in love with the mulled cider ones and for the price you certainly can't go wrong.

    marnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim,

    I love all the pictures of your fall decor! I keep getting a piece here and there to add and it makes such a difference! I just love fall...the crisp cooler weather!

    And I think I've told you before...but I love your house!

    Thanks for stopping by again and for your sweet comments on the kitchen!

    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim...forgot to tell you that I'm saving you to my blogroll...so I'll remember to come visit often!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Fall decorations look so nice Kim. I love the cornucopia & your front door fall display!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks awesome! I love your pumpkins on your diningroom table! And the candles look great. I bet they smell wonderful too!
    You also got some pretty nice buys on your other fall decor items. It's so nice to see your pics.
    I have never been on dial-up, but my daughter is, so I know how frustrating it can be. Glad you are on something better. Now you can sit back and enjoy instead of wait!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim! I love your autumn decorations. It really is a wonderful time of year. I am enjoying seeing the trees start to change here. It is very chilly at night. Are the colors starting to appear there?

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you are ready! Everything is so beautiful. I can just smell the pumpkin now =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your decorations look so nice. I love fall. It's my favorite season of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kim, it's been a while . . . thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Your blog is looking great & like your new one too! I love your beautiful home & the way you decorate it. I have missed visiting you :)
    ((HUGS))
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love to decorate for fall, it looks beautiful.
    Have a great weekend!
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kim, I really like your decorations and absolutely love the mirror or window with the shutters on both sides above your computer hutch. That looks wonderful. Hey thanks for stopping by!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your fall goodies are wonderful, Kim! I *love* your table centerpiece decorations!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great looking fall decorations, Kim. Enjoy the cooler temps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your fall decor looks great!!! I love fall!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.