...the black painting bug that is...I bought these letters last year at Target. They were white. They didn't look bad, but they blended in with the wall too much. I love how they now "pop" on the wall.
~♥Thank You♥~
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
~*I've Been Bitten By The Black Bug*~
Labels:
Black Paint,
Home Decor,
Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That bug has made it all the way to me too!
ReplyDeleteIt really stands out. I like it!I think I need to go get bitten.Have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the way your pictures turned out with the black frames. That is definitely the right color for them. And the B-A-T-H letters look great in black, too. The black bug hasn't bitten me yet but I think her cousin, the dark navy bug, is about to hit my house! ~Adrienne~
ReplyDeleteWatch out! It starts as an accent color and then slowly takes over your house! LOL Things just look good painted black!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Love it....I like how your wainscotting hs a shelf. Wish mine ws like that...your home is sooo pretty. cherry
ReplyDeleteKim,
ReplyDeleteI love the BATH...The frame looks great. I haven't forgotten about sending you some of my uppercase words. I am going to send you some. I'm waiting for the book..Your home will looks great. I have been bitten by black bug too...and I also added brown,burgandy,cocoa,white,ivory,tan in my living room....I will show it one day. You ahve a wonderful
BLACK...who can live without it???
ReplyDeleteI have so many pieces in my house, everyone needs to own a can of black paint...hehe
Oh yes, the black bug started biting me last year and he hasn't stopped since. I, personally, think each and every room could use a little black. It grounds it :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sher
Oooh, that looks GREAT!
ReplyDeleteIve been bitten as well and have painting EVERYTHING black, haha!
I've been bitten, too. DH called me on his way home from work today to see if I needed anything, I said, yes, more black spray paint. Love the black frames.
ReplyDeletePam
I am in love with the black Bath sign! It looks great against your wall!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Black paint is a miracle worker for ho-hum things at my house! LOL! It seems to work like magic!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend!
The pics are so pretty with the black frames and the letters are wonderful also.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed and wonderful day my friend.
I love it I think you can't go wrong with some black touches!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo with your on the black! And I love "words" around my home! My DD once said "You have a sign that says "kitchen" in your kitchen why?" She just doesn't "get it"!
ReplyDeleteColleen
Just browsing blogs and yours is very interesting. I really really like that "bath" word idea. I'm going to have to copy you on that. I've really enjoyed reading your blog.
ReplyDelete