~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Saturday, July 19, 2008

~* Night Stand Reveal *~

The night stand for my 15 year old dd is now done! She absolutely loves the Shabby Chic style and had found a night stand in PB Teen, but I wasn't about to pay around $200.00 for one. Here's how my $8.00 yard sale find turned out. With the paint I have a total of $9.50!


A peak inside the drawer and a new clock for the night stand.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Kim -
    That is a darling nightstand. It is just perfect. You did a great job with it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! It is BEAUTIFUL! I even liked it before, but WOW! It is so awesome now! I bet your daughter loves it!
    Kim, you did such a great job on it! I love that you painted the inside of the drawer pink! What a nice little surprise everytime the drawer is opened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    Wow! You did a great job on that, and I love the color you chose! :)

    Hugs,
    Dena

    I want to go paint something now...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just adorable, love the colors you chose too. What a lucky young lady she is:)

    *Rondell*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, it's adorable! I love the color. Would you mind sharing the brand and color name of the paint? That is the exact color I want to paint my table on my front porch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your daughter should be very proud. Its gorgeous! You've given me the idea to cover a cardboard box with pretty fabric (if I can figure out how to do it and get the time).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! You did a lovely job with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, I know what you mean, I know of no one to go with either, I could have went to the fleamarket Sunday but didn't want to go myself so went instead to GW:)
    Have a great day!
    *Rondell*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the nightstand!! It looks just wonderful!
    Take care
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty transformation. I think it looks better painted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful job Kim! I bet DD is just crazy about it as it is pefect in her room. This looks like it should come from a shop costing much more now after you have worked your magic!

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is BEAUTIFUL! Oh, my! Her bedroom it really cute from the photos. I want to do DD's room all up in a very Shabby Chic style but she's still into her Princesses and funky stuff. Maybe someday I'll get my wish and maybe not? LOL Love it though and it was smart to look for that perfect piece! That $8 stand is way better than any $200 one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it turned out so great! i love the pink drawer. oh, pink things around more would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That turned out fabulous!!!! Saved you a bunch of money!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH...that looks fantastic!!!! I love what you did with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty. I especially like the added touches of the pink inside the drawer. :o) Your clock is adorable and just pulls it all together.
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.