This little tea set belonged to me as a child and the pictures were a thrift store find. I paid 25 cents a piece for them. One thing I love about the pictures is that they are double matted.
Wow, that is so neat that you have your childhood tea set. What a special treasure. You got an incredible deal with those pictures and they are perfect with your tea set. A great vignette!
Hi Kim, I've seen your name/comments on other blogs I visit. And being a fan of the 'other' Anne with an 'e'...I just had to follow! LOL I really like your tea set. I still have several pieces of my childhood tea set as well. I look forward to visiting again and seeing all your treasures! Take care! Amy~picketfencemom http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/picketfencemom
Hi Kim! So glad to see you here! I am going to browse around and catch up. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little tea set and how wonderful that you have saved it. Beautiful pictures as well - what a great find!
ReplyDeleteYour tea set is adorable and I can't believe you only paid .25 cents ea for those prints.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so neat that you have your childhood tea set. What a special treasure. You got an incredible deal with those pictures and they are perfect with your tea set. A great vignette!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim,
ReplyDeleteI've seen your name/comments on other blogs I visit. And being a fan of the 'other' Anne with an 'e'...I just had to follow! LOL I really like your tea set. I still have several pieces of my childhood tea set as well. I look forward to visiting again and seeing all your treasures! Take care!
Amy~picketfencemom
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/picketfencemom
25cents a piece? Wow! They're gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and your home so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Cathie
Very cute! Come see my Valentine's Day blog on xanga.
ReplyDelete~Sue (momtoH_VandJ)