I spent the morning at several of my favorite thrift stores. I found the three sweet birds for 99 cents each. The ceramic eggs and the "chocolate" rabbit (it's actually resin) were found at the Dollar Tree store for $1.00 each. The ceramic eggs come apart like little trinket boxes. The "chocolate" rabbit looks so real (I swear it smells like chocolate...lol). I am so happy with what I found.
The little birds are adorable. Your "chocolate" bunny does look like the real deal. That's the kind I need so I can't eat it! Chocolate just isn't safe around me. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kim,
ReplyDeleteThankyou for the nice comment on my site, hope ypu come to visit again.
I see you too have been thrifting, isn't it just so much fun, a lot of good stuff for not much money.
Going to try and go this morning, but the roads are not so good, so until I get out there and really see I won't decide.
HEY is that your house in the side picture? Well if it is , it looks like an ANNE OF GREEN GABLES HOUSE, Did you plan it that way?
Enjoyed looking at your blog, I will come back and see you again.
NANCY JO
KIM,
ReplyDeleteHad to stop back again and tell you that I had time to look at your older posts. Yes that is your house, and I like the star on the porch. Also I have the same old singer machine that you have, if you look in my older posts you will see it. Also love your Mom's apron. I embroidered one myself not to long ago. That is on some of my older posts too.
Yes I did go to the thrift store today. Snow and all. A person must try anf thrift no matter what the weather.
NANCY JO
We certainly shop alike! This morning I bought 15 of those chocolate bunnies! I had bought 2 large ones at an antique shop a few months ago and was thrilled to see these small ones today.
ReplyDeleteI have found so many treasures while thrifting.
I've shown some but plan to post more of them.
Would love to have you drop by.
Betty at Country Charm
Oh, I LOVE the little birds....very sweet! The chocolate bunny *does* look real!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds!
Kelli
What sweet treasures, and you put them together so beautifully! That is an amazing Gooseberry Patch cookbook collection!
ReplyDeleteKim,
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by to visit with me. My door is always open and I love company.
Thank your for the lovely compliments on my friend Roselyn, my mother's dishes and my 'finds'.
Very sweet for spring!
ReplyDeleteHow very sweet! I am always amazed at everyone's thrift shop finds!
ReplyDeleteThe "chocolate" bunny does look so real. That's amazing!Love your blog and thanks for all the kind words from you on my blog!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Come visit me!
http://ourreddoor.blogspot.com