You found such wonderful treasures! I have a desk similar to yours - it belonged to my father. That little clock is darling! It's good to hear from you again and see your new treasures. ~Adrienne~
That desk looks beautiful there. I can see that it must be such a pretty view. I love the detail in the drawers. And oh my that clock... what a find! And I adore tea sets. You have such a lovely home!
Hello, sounds like you found the perfect spot for thrifting! Great prices too!
ReplyDeleteYou found such wonderful treasures! I have a desk similar to yours - it belonged to my father. That little clock is darling! It's good to hear from you again and see your new treasures.
ReplyDelete~Adrienne~
That desk looks beautiful there. I can see that it must be such a pretty view. I love the detail in the drawers. And oh my that clock... what a find! And I adore tea sets. You have such a lovely home!
ReplyDeleteI just love your sweet farmhouse! Such a pretty blog. Thank you for following♥
ReplyDeleteLinsey
love the porch..desk & chair
ReplyDeletethe bedroom..love it all!!!