Such a beautiful cozy looking home ! Soon Papa will be building a front porch simular to yours , I have wanted a porch like that for a few years now, we have the roof part just not the railings and he wants to give his hand to making gingerbread designs for the porch as well ! Have a wonderful day !
So very pretty! Love the garland around the porch railings. I keep dreaming of a white Christmas! Last year we had just a dusting a snow and it was perfect.
Every time I see the photo of your home I'm amazed at the setting and the view you have. Snow, or no snow - your home is very festive and feels so welcoming. Now, if I could just knock your door and have a good, long visit. . . ~Adrienne~
Hi, I am new to blogging and I don't know much of what I'm doing yet but have been surfing around for other blogs and when I came across yours I just loved it. I also saw your house in the Country Living facebook page and I fell in love with it and when I saw it on here I was so thrilled and was like- oh my that's the house I loved. I love your home and your decor, it is so beautiful. So happy I came across your blog. Blessings to you and wishing you a Merry Christmas!
Oh my when I saw your header photo I gasped. It is like you took my dream home and built it. That is the cutest house and such a wonderful Christmas scene. Gorgeous!!
I was born in Latrobe and lived in Ligonier a short while. I miss all that Ligonier represents and mainly the people. I hope and pray that all of you will have a Very Merry Christmas and that God smiles upon all of you.Your home and those like it I remember the most. Thanks. it is beautiful.
I assume you have at least flurries outside your *~*beautiful*~* home tonight. Here in Pittsburgh, we have a light coating right now. Happy new year to you, Kim. :)
this is just gorgeous, wet and windy here in the uk, hope you get a sprinkling of snow for that festive feel !
ReplyDeleteVicki :)
Such a beautiful cozy looking home ! Soon Papa will be building a front porch simular to yours , I have wanted a porch like that for a few years now, we have the roof part just not the railings and he wants to give his hand to making gingerbread designs for the porch as well ! Have a wonderful day !
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty! Love the garland around the porch railings. I keep dreaming of a white Christmas! Last year we had just a dusting a snow and it was perfect.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Linda
Every time I see the photo of your home I'm amazed at the setting and the view you have. Snow, or no snow - your home is very festive and feels so welcoming. Now, if I could just knock your door and have a good, long visit. . .
ReplyDelete~Adrienne~
You have such a beautiful home. Thanks for such inspiring thoughts and photos. Hope you get your snow soon ♥
ReplyDeleteThe Girasole Lady
(Becka)
Hi, I am new to blogging and I don't know much of what I'm doing yet but have been surfing around for other blogs and when I came across yours I just loved it. I also saw your house in the Country Living facebook page and I fell in love with it and when I saw it on here I was so thrilled and was like- oh my that's the house I loved. I love your home and your decor, it is so beautiful. So happy I came across your blog. Blessings to you and wishing you a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOh my when I saw your header photo I gasped. It is like you took my dream home and built it. That is the cutest house and such a wonderful Christmas scene. Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI was born in Latrobe and lived in Ligonier a short while. I miss all that Ligonier represents and mainly the people. I hope and pray that all of you will have a Very Merry Christmas and that God smiles upon all of you.Your home and those like it I remember the most. Thanks. it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove your home. Found your blog from Conversations from a Cul de sac. I hope you have gotten some snow!
ReplyDeleteI assume you have at least flurries outside your *~*beautiful*~* home tonight. Here in Pittsburgh, we have a light coating right now. Happy new year to you, Kim. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, Kim! And you have a lovely view out back!
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed New Year too!
Tammy
Oh lovely, lovely! Your house is sooo yummy looking. <3
ReplyDelete