Hello blogging friends...how's the weather in your neck of the woods? It's been cold and rainy here in Southwestern Pennsylvania. I've been spending a lot of time indoors cleaning, organizing, and snuggling under a blanket catching up on my reading.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Isn't that a darling Autumn graphic in my post? It came from Gooseberry Patch and speaking of Gooseberry Patch...I'd like to share a link with you that lists all of their freebies!
Thanks for stopping by,
♥ Kim
Graphic by: www.gooseberrypatch.com

Yup I follow Gooseberry Patch , so many yummy recipes. The weather here has been sunny and cool well into fall here in Ontario Canada, most of the leaves have changed or fallen off the trees already. Have a wonderful day !
ReplyDeleteHi Kim,
ReplyDeleteWe had our first bit of rain yesterday and it was so nice and refreshing..I thought the summer would never end..I'm such a big wimp with the heat.
I will check out Gooseberry Patch.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth
Love Gooseberry Patch!! Thanks so much for the info!!
ReplyDeleteWe have the coolest friends at GBP!! Our weather here in Nebraska is doing a lot of going back and forth. Today is in the upper 80's and the lows at night are even as low as the 30's. I love that about this time of year. Our trees don't get the glorious colors like they do up north, but the ones we have are changing -- the wind blows them away too quickly though :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Gail