Hello friends...I wanted to let you know that I am still around...just haven't had much to blog about. I've been busy around my home, spending time with family and friends, and enjoying some down time by reading on my porch and deck.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I thought I'd share a few pictures with you...
This is a vignette on the top of my Gram's sewing machine. I just found the miniature sewing machine at one of my favorite local stores: Collections by Marty
Measuring Cups from a Local Thrift Store
A Corner of my Kitchen
A sweet print by Susan Branch...If you haven't ever visited Susan Branch's website, I encourage you to do so...she has the sweetest blog and products. You can visit her by Clicking Here...you won't be disappointed! In an upcoming post I'll share with you about a book I won from Susan Branch and The Creative Connection.
My Baby Spoon
A Wooden Cross made for me by my little Friend, Gabby, who's 9.
My Little Furry Friend, Shadow...he turned 11 years old at the end of June.
My Cupboard in the Powder Room
I Love this Little Thrift Store Rabbit
A View of My Kitchen...someday I'll give you a peek into my pantry.
Thank you so much for stopping by...I love your visits!
♥ Kim
Graphic by the talented Susan Branch http://www.susanbranch.com
Used With Permission

You always have such a pretty country home. It just brings back good memories when I see your photo's. The little cross made by your 9 yr. old friend is precious. I have found a few Susan Branch books in thrift stores along the way, but have never been to her website. thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteYour collectables are cute.
ReplyDeleteI love your home and porch it really is country !Papa is busy drawing up plans to do the same to our front porch next year , I cant wait. I also follow Susan Branch her website is amazing ! Have a wonderful relaxing day on that porch !
Guess What Kim? You won the Girlfriends book from the Creative Connection!! Did they tell you? How totally appropriate! xoxo Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteKim, your country home is so lovely, warm and inviting. Very sweet little measuring cup set, a wonderful find. Hope you are enjoying your summer, I'm off to checkout Susan's web site, thank you for sharing. Sending greetings from Maine, Julie.
ReplyDeleteHi Kim,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for coming by for a visit and leaving me such a sweet comment....I am having such a good time visiting your blog.....and I am your newest member.......I love your header of your home; that big porch is so inviting......
In fact, your entire home is so inviting......love all the pictures...
Hugs and blessings,
Nancy
That is a precious cross! I also love that you still have your baby spoon and display it.
ReplyDeleteLove Susan Branch!
I love how you keep your sewing notions in glass jars. I really love your porch, I would sit and read there, too.
ReplyDeletedenise
Thanks for sharing. Love the buttons and spools in the apothecary jars. your home looks so cute and cozy! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI love your decorating style. So country, cozy & comfy. I love that you still have your gram's sewing machine. I still have my babci's too. Hope your having a peaceful summer. Many blessings :)
ReplyDeleteKelli
Hi Kim...your home is so pretty...outside and inside...shares such warmth and cosiness! I love all that you have shared! Have a nice weekend! Hugs ♥ Teri
ReplyDeleteHi, Kim. What a lovely collection of pretty things you have, and your house is lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I LOVE Susan Branch - I get her WILLARD newsletter every month and visit her website when I can. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAudrey
Hi Kim, I love your pretty home and sweet things. The photos are really lovely! Thanks for the comment about my post on blogging. I shared it knowing I would be able to encourage at least a few readers on how to balance blogging and life. It's so important! I'm glad you've been taking a break. :o)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Donna @ Comin' Home
Oh, everything is just so beautiful. The photos of your home are so inspiring!!!! My summer has been so busy I have been barely able to keep my laundry caught up, never mind decorating. I am taking a deep breath now and hoping to become a better homemaker. Thank you for sharing. I love Susan Branch, too!
ReplyDeleteYour home always looks so warm and inviting! I haven't blogged much lately either. Seems not much exciting to share. But, as the temps cool and summer comes to an end, I am once again getting back in the swing of things. Nice visiting with you, can't wait to hear what's new with you!
ReplyDeleteLove your kitchen and your style!! Love the link to Susan Branch, such fun blogs you both have!! xx AnneMarie xx
ReplyDeleteI always love stopping by your house. Your kitchen is darling... have you started decorating for fall yet?
ReplyDelete