Good afternoon sweet blogging friends...I hope you all are well and are busy preparing for the holidays. Some decorating has taken place at my home, but I'm not quite finished. I also have some baking to do for my upcoming cookie exchange.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Just look what I found from Gooseberry Patch...I had to share this with you...wouldn't these look wonderful on the gifts you're giving this year?
Click Here and you can go and print some of your own. I'm planning on using my scrapbooking scissors to add a decorative edge when I cut them out. Plus I'll use some of my Martha Stewart glitter to jazz them up a little :)
Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!
♥ Kim
Graphic by: http://www.gooseberrypatch.com/

I love GP, that is a great idea for the Martha glitter. I love that stuff!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kim! I love these tags! Have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Maryjane
Thanks's for sharing the tags Kim!Sooo cute! Have a blessed Christmas and New year.
ReplyDeleteHi Kim, Wow..great tags! I love them! Oh..and the photos of your house in the snow. I can't even imagine it!
ReplyDeleteIt's just really getting fallish around here. The leaves were flying like paper planes all over the place. Even as I tried to take photos they landed in my hair, stuck into my glasses even. Winter doesn't begin until Christmas here really.
Today was half blustery half sunshine..so lovely I wrote a poem that I hope to post in a bit.
xo
Donna
Tahnks for sharing. Will get some card stock and print out.
ReplyDeleteLove the tags...love GP, too! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Heidi
I just LOVE these tags Kim thank you so much for sharing them!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana
What a sweet gift!
ReplyDeleteHow very thoughtful of you.
God Bless
Thanks for sharing all the cute tags. I love all the free things you can find on the internet.
ReplyDeletehave a great day!
denise
Ooh, glitter...a little sparkle makes everything better, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing our tags, Kim! :)
ReplyDelete