~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Saturday, November 27, 2010

~♥ Christmas Is In The Air ♥~


Here in Southwestern PA I awoke this morning to some snow flurries...it was so delightful being in the nice cozy house and seeing the snow swirling about outside.

Have you all started decorating for Christmas?  While I haven't at my home...I usually don't start until December 1st...I have decided to change the look of my blog...I hope you like it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was invited to go to a Gob making party later today...doesn't that sound yummy?  My dear friend, Lisa, is hosting the event.  I wanted to give her a little gift for being so sweet...while I can't show you what I am giving to her (just in case she reads my blog) I can show you a picture of how I wrapped it...I was inspired by
Gooseberry Patch.


And speaking of Gooseberry Patch...I hope you'll watch the video above...it's so inspiring and has gotten me excited about my upcoming Christmas Cookie Exchange that I am hosting at my home on Saturday, December 18th.

These are the cookies I made last year.
Enjoy!

Kim

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh....what a sweet little package! There's nothing I like better than a thoughtful and well wrapped gift idea!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable package! You might like to run over and leave a comment on my blog, I'm having a giveaway for a Gooseberry patch Christmas book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video but even more I enjoyed a visit with you! Can't wait to hear from you again and see your Christmas decorations. I am starting to do a bit of decorating - just my winter village on the mantel and a touch or two here and there. I hate to rush Thanksgiving weekend away too soon but the week ahead is very busy for me so I need to do a bit at a time.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. All looks soo nice, love your photos on your header ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you wrapped the gift, very cute! We had a dusting of snow a while back. I am not ready for anymore right now! But it sure does look pretty at your house!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim,
    I love your Christmas-y blog! Thanks for sharing the video from Gooseberry Patch, I enjoyed watching it. Beautiful gift wrapping! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. the package is adorable...and i LOVED seeing the video..felt like i was right there...thanks for inviting me !!!

    :-)
    sending love,
    kary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay must be a PA thing. What is a gob party? I adore the package.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog- and can't wait to see your halls all decked.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos--Your entire blog is beautiful, Kim. :) I hadn't had a chance to look around for long until today. Again, happy to meet you--and we're in the same area, it seems. (Pittsbugh here.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Kim...I love your new look...so pretty! The gift is adorable! Thank you for sharing! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blog makeover. You always have a beautiful blog. Hope all is well with you. Merry Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing our Virtual Open House video, Kim...we appreciate all you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are truly talented....and each time I visit, I feel so peaceful...and calm!

    I'd LOVE to stop by for some coffee and cookies and chat!

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How FUN!!! All of it!!

    I want to come to your cookie exchange!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cookies look amazing! Your home inspires.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kim,
    I just finished decorating inside this weekend. We have had a lot of rain so we have not been able to decorate outside yet, I'm hope this weekend the weather will clear up.
    I love your gift wrapping a really creative idea..So do tell us what was inside.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.