~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

~♥ It's Pumpkin Carving Time ♥~

 Hello blogging friends...long time no write!  Hope all is well in your homes. 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My dear Daughter and her boyfriend carved pumpkins over the weekend and I wanted to share them with you...I think they turned out adorable.  

Emily's Pumpkin on the Left; Anthony's on the Right

Aren't they such a cute couple?

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Super cute!
    You mentioned in your previous post about Chalk Markers?!?!?! Do they go on like a marker, but erase like Chalk? If so, too cool! Where did you get them?

    Happy Fall Ya'll from Houston, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet jack-o-lanterns! I am loving your black bench :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Kim! I was just thinking about you yesterday afternoon and there you appeared on my blog this morning! LOL!

    I hope all is well!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    PS - I agree with Gail...your black bench rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look cute ! Love the bench ! Have a great day from Ontario Canada !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Kim! They did a great job!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tooo cute Kim! I love carving pumpkins too. Do you all roast the seeds from your pumpkins??? Thanks for stopping by my new blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute! We love roasting and eating the pumpkin seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I need to get a few pumpkins carved myself. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can only imagine your beautiful landscape this time of year! Loving the pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim...So, so cute! Such a fun time for you all! Sweet blessings! ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  11. They good great, really fun and cute..I better get busy and carve one too, then roast the seeds.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. They do make a cute couple. How cute!
    denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.