~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Saturday, July 3, 2010

~♥ Have A Happy 4th ♥~

Wishing you and your family and very safe and Happy 4th of July!


What will you and your family be doing this holiday weekend?  Our family will be going to High Point Raceway in Mt. Morris, PA to watch our daughter's boyfriend (he's #582) ride.  He does Motocross.  We'll be watching fireworks later that evening!

Photo by my Dear Daughter, Emily

13 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you too.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I didn't realize we lived in the same area of PA. My son also races at Mt. Morris but he races ATV. He has a sponsor out of Uniontown, PA.

    Enjoy the race and have a Happy 4th. Be safe.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a happy Fourth of July, Kim. I always love the look of your house and I must admit I'm just a bit jealous of your porch! Mine is not more than just a little step - but we have plans to remove a long, narrow flowerbed beside it and add a porch. Not as big as yours, but it will be a porch to be proud of! Love the way you've decorated. We are having family here and will take part in some of the festivities in our little town.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time watching motocross racing! Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

    Kelli
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July to you too!

    We will be on the river today and watching fireworks from the boat tonight.

    Thanks for visiting my new blog, love having you there!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your front porch looks so beautiful. Have a Happy4th, and enjoy the race....Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim. Have fun this weekend and watching the motorcross. How fun!! We are just hanging around the house getting some things done and relaxing. Have a safe and blessed weekend!! Happy 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. Hope you also have some time to enjoy your pretty porch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's your house?! It's so beautiful!!

    Have a wonderful Fourth of July! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 4th of July! Your house is so pretty! I love porches, too. Hope your daughter's boyfriend has a safe race. My daughter's boyfriend also rides dirt bikes. Boys and their toys! We will be going out to a party later today, I want to enjoy a little sunshime and quiet before we go.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 4th Kim and family! Great shot of the motocross b.t.w!
    Going to a church block party this evening for food and fire works. Have a fun, safe happy time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim,
    I was just stopping by to say Hi and to see what you have been up to..
    I love your front door screen it has such charm and your front porch has always been my favorite its so pretty and inviting!.
    Have a sweet day, Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.