~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Friday, July 30, 2010

~♥ Cricut Project ♥~

Hello sweet blogging friends...so sorry that I haven't been around.  I must confess that I've been playing with my Cricut...my first project you will see in the pictures below.  My dear daughter's boyfriend's graduation party is coming up tomorrow and I agreed to make the card box.    It sure was a lot of fun.
I took a large cardboard box and Modge Podged old dictionary pages all over the box.  I used my Cricut to cut out all of the letters and numbers.
I'm pretty happy with how my first project turned out.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Kim

10 comments:

  1. What a very cute idea! Looks like you're having lots of fun with your new toy. I can't wait to see all that you do with it, my SIL used hers to help me make alot of the decorations for my daughters sweet 16 party, you can do so much with them they are so worth it! Have fun.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great

    you have been missed, my friend

    glad to see you back !!!

    kary and teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim ~ Thanks for sharing your project...such fun that you are having! Sweet weekend blessings! Hugs ~ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat!!! It looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it .. very cute.. don't you love graduation parties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What a creative idea you've done a great job. I have missed your posts but Summertime is a very busy time for everybody which means less time on the computer. I finally got my nerve up to start a blog if you have a chance stop by and visit. Hope you have a GREAT weekend.

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great Kim!! Aren't the vinyl projects so much fun!! I use mine all the time :) Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really nice! I know everyone will just love it! I like the dictionary pages. I Modge Podged some pages from an old book on a project yesterday. I haven't been crafting and I found out yesterday that I missed it! Good luck with the Cricut!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute, Kim! Can't wait to see what else you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! ANd I would never have thought os a card box but what a GREAT idea! PS- love the sketch of your lovley home in your header!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.