Kim, thank you for stopping by today on my blog! Your Peach Cobbler sounds wonderful too! I will have to give that a try again, only using peaches instead! Thanks so much!
Your books are darling. I like the color red too! Do you know about the Susan Branch website? http://susanbranch.com/? You can sign up for her newsletter and there are 2 fans of Susan Branch facebook groups.
Kim, I can't wait to see the new post you mentioned that you are working on! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Blessings,
~Lynn
Kim, thank you for stopping by today on my blog! Your Peach Cobbler sounds wonderful too! I will have to give that a try again, only using peaches instead! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
Blessings,
~Lynn
Your books are darling. I like the color red too!
ReplyDeleteDo you know about the Susan Branch website? http://susanbranch.com/? You can sign up for her newsletter and there are 2 fans of Susan Branch facebook groups.