~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, December 14, 2009

~*My New Apron*~


Found this sweet apron at Marshall's a couple of weeks ago...it's the same apron that Aunt Ruthie from Sugarpie Farmhouse has.  I was so fortunate to get it for $6.99!
♥ Kim

13 comments:

  1. it's so pretty! I almost bought a sundress today, that was done up in a frou-frou style, to cut up and make an apron from. I didn't do it, but will probably wish I had. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stoppping by for a visit today!

    Very cute apron! Your house looks beautiful covered with snow!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! What a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute....love the price also. It would want to make me dance around in that apron while I made my christmas cookies! Your home looks so pretty in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty! I might have to drop in my local store and see if I can find anything like that! (though I've never been lucky enough to find aprons) Your blog header is beautiful! Your home? It's the kind of home I've always dreamed about! (sigh)

    sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I have missed your posts. Glad to hear from you! Enjoy your Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's sweet! I can so see you wearing it in your kitchen!
    By the way, I love, love, love your header photo. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling apron, amazing price. what more could one ask for! have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a Marshall's at the Lake but that's 45 minutes away! I love yours and the price is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your new one! And the price is unbeatable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! What a fun apron. I have a new one but haven't shared it yet. I'd better do that. Soon. ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY. I LOVE the apron
    XoxoGapGirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been trying to find one of those aprons. Gooseberry patch was sold out. Lucky you! We do not have a Marshall's in our area.:(
    I will just keeping looking. Have a Merry Christmas
    Lorri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.