~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

~*Fall Is Here*~

Hi blogging friends, I've done a little bit of fall decorating around my home that I wanted to share. 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here is my dining room table.


Deacon's bench with a real goose decoy.

The fireplace mantle.



The top of my computer hutch.

Old dresser in the living room.

Old school chalkboard...when I got it, it was painted this vibrant yellow on the one side.  I was going to paint over it, but decided it looked fine to me!

Pumpkin on a scale along with some of my Gooseberry Patch cookbooks.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I really enjoy your visits and appreciate all of your comments.
♥ Kim

22 comments:

  1. Nice fall touches!!
    have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    How lovely and soothing, your fall decorations are just perfect and so pretty.
    Enjoy your day,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fall touches. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a lovely evening.
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, everything looks so pretty as usual.

    I would love to decorate for fall but we suffered a fire in the garage and all my fall things got distroyed in the fire.

    I have not been posting much on anyone's blog due to the fire. Glad you showed your fall decorating for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim
    I love your deacons bench vignette! Wonderful touches of Fall throughout your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kim - Your home looks so lovely, as always. I love the touches of fall you've added. I haven't even started - I'd better get busy! ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute Fall vignettes. I especially like the 'western' accents like the horse sculpture and the photo with cowboy hats. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your decorating style and LOVE your house!!! THANKS for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots on the bench. Your dining table centerpiece is beautiful and I WANT some cute little candles? like that on your mantel! Adorable Fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your fall decorating is so pretty. It seems hard to believe the holiday season is upon us.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, how pretty! I love it. It is why I love fall soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peaking in at your blog today and your home looks lovely. I like the boots as it gives it a cute touch. You certainly have a big collection of cookbooks. I just won the new Fall GBerry cookbook. They are fun to read cookbooks.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely blog you have! I just happened upon it but signed as a follower! Hope you'll come visit me too! Always so happy to welcome new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks very nice, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim, no matter what he season, your home always looks inviting, warm and beautiful! Yes, you've done it again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So warm and homey...don't you just love Autumn???? It is my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kim,

    I love your little bench with the decoy and those boots are precious! I saw a pair of those in my outings yesterday and they were from the early 1900s...sadly, they were way out of my price range. It's looking very comfy at your place :)

    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice decorating. I love the boots. Do you ever go the the Old Genral Store in Donegal? I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your decorations! Very homey and welcoming!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  20. kim,
    Love all your pics. I especially love the boots on the deacon bench.Nice fall pics. Hope all is well your way and have a blessed day!
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your autumn decorations are lovely, Kim! I especially like the pair of old shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.