~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Saturday, August 30, 2008

~* Some New Goodies *~

Over Labor day weekend I went to the 15th Annual Pennsylvania Arts and Crafts Colonial Festival at Westmoreland Fairgrounds. There was one booth in particular that was my favorite called Vickis Country Creations. Here is what I bought that day: Stacking Boxes with the words Love, Faith and Hope.

I only paid $4.99 for all three!

Potpourri to fill my yard sale find canning jars that I made into candle holders.

And, this adorable pillow! I hope you enjoyed looking at my craft show finds...thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. My daughter and I have only been there one time and I loved it. There is always so many picnics and birthdays going on at that time for us that we never get to go.
    Everything you got is great...love those stacking boxes and what a barging on them, to cute with the name like your blog.
    Do you go to the Covered Bridge Festival in Washington County? It is this month around the Sept. 20?
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little goodies. I bet you had a wonderful time. Love seeing what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love your finds, and what a great bargain for the stacking boxes. I wish our area had a venue like that. Oh don't get me wrong....we have our craft fairs, but not that reasonable. The pillow is also a very nice touch to a cozy couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful home it is! I love your decor and all your little treasures...what a great blog...I will be back!!!

    -Sandy Toes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim...I love the boxes...so lovely and very prim! I hope you are doing well!
    Hugs,
    robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great finds and great ideas for Christmas. I love the picture of your home, beautiful!
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the wonderful goodies that you have! I am on a spree to create and decorate and will hopefully be adding some of my finds and creations to my blog soon! :) I hope you had a wonderful summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI...new to your blog. Your home is lovely and I really like how you frame your pictures. You have found some great items. I love those wood plates. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stacked boxes...I had not realized you posted..I have you on updates on my blot so I know. I came over to see if you were ok...glad you are! Hugs, cherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim,I was there as well.But I made the mistake of inviting my husband and three sons along with me ....next year I am going alone! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.