~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Thursday, May 8, 2008

~*Some New Goodies*~

So sorry for the lack of posts...I haven't been doing any thrifting lately so I don't have any wonderful treasures to show all of you. I did, however, find this great terrarium looking cage at Target...it was originally $30 some dollars but I got it for around $8 (see I should have posted about this a LONG time ago...like when it was fresh on my mind).
I found this star candleholder at one of my favorite stores, WOW Outlet, for $2.00. I bought two of them and placed them on either side of the hutch in my dining room. (I added the candle and the candle ring.)

As always I appreciate your visits and comments!

p.s. Thank you, Anne, for your kind e-mail...you motivated me to get this post done {{{Hugs}}}!

19 comments:

  1. Oh Kim it is so good to see you post again. I have missed you.

    I love your goodies. The star is so cute and looks great with the candle.

    Again good to see you back and don't be a stranger ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the terrarium. What a great find at a great price.
    Love the name of the outlet store. I like the candle sconces and how you dressed them up too.

    ps nice to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim-I just recently came across your blog and I must say, how fun are you?! I think that you have such a wonderful decorating sense and I just enjoy your blog always.
    I am so glad you updated just recently.
    Sabre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,
    I recently came across your blog and I love it.After having just moved to southwest PA from the deep south and now living in an old turn of the century farmhouse, you have given me lots of decorating ideas! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, I've missed your posts! I love your new goodies..that terrarium will be so fun to decorate with!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim!! So lovely to see you blogging again! I love all your finds...I have not done much shopping or thrifting lately..I need to hop to it!! I hope all is well with you!
    hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kim! I am really happy to see a post from you again! I miss you when you are not posting. I have not been posting as much since my mother was visiting for the last month and then we were joined by three online friends for the last week. I am exhausted but will be fine after a few days of rest.

    I love both items but the terrarium is really pretty. What a bargain. I had to giggle at the name WOW outlet. Where did they come up with that?

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that was a great deal at Target! You don't find many of those in there :)

    Glad to see you back... I have been out of "bloggy magic" too lately. Just not much to say ya know.

    Have a great day!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you again, Kim! Love the "finds" - perfect! Have a great week and don't stay away for so long - we miss you!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to start thrifting again.. we miss your wonderful posts. Or... just start over and give us a tour of your home. I love your decorations and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim,

    So good to see you :) I love what you did with the little mustard star, that is just adorable!

    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Kim, A little note to "thank you" for leaving me a comment!!!...This blogging really allows us to meet the nicest people! You have a lovely home & live in a beautiful area of the country! We lived in Newark Valley, NY a couple years ago on 31acres, so am a bit familiar with the area!....Please visit again!...Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your terrarium...they are so fun. One of my granddaughters cut a plastic coke bottle in half, put some soil in it and a couple of teeny plants...it is now just OVERFLOWING with green. Just fabulous.
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  14. The star candle holders are adorable - and I love the white terrarium too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim, I just found your blog site last night and spent all evening admiring you and your home.

    I noticed that you haven't been posting lately. I do hope that all is well with you and your family. Hope to hear something from you soon. I know that you are such a sweet spirit. Someone I would like to get to know better.

    God Bless! Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kim! Haven't seen any posts from you in a very long time so I just wanted to check in on you....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I sure missed seeing your house! I just bought some new stars myself. Hope all is well with you and yours.

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog. I'm having Home Is Where The Heart Is withdrawls. Hope to see you blog soon. Stop by my blog and visit when you are in my neck of the woods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the candleholder. Can I come over and just stay? :-p

    You would LOVE the American Coffee Shop in Greensburg. They have an American founding fathers theme. It's soooo amazing there and the bathroom is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.