I am a lover of signs...I recently found this Laundry Room sign and wanted to show it to you. I have it sitting on the door frame going into the laundry area.
Below the sign is a small clothes line...I bought it a LONG time ago (when my dh and I were first married - 18 years ago) from Tender Hearts. Here's the full view of the entrance into the laundry area...can you see my dear Gram's old sewing machine and the old wooden ironing board???
As always, I appreciate your visits and comments...thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Such an inviting laundry room. Who wouldn't love to do laundry in there. I especially love the old sewing machine. I have one also and I remember my gram and auntie sewing on it. I love coming to your blog you always have the most wonderful pics.
The sign and clothes line look so cute over the entrance to your laundry area...which looks so bright and cheery. I love your Gram's sewing machine, what a treasure. Linda
Wow! What a wonderful entrance to your laundry room! The new sign is so sweet as is the little clothes line. Love the tiny garments and quilt hanging from it. Where did you find that wooden ironing board? I have wanted one to actually use. DH thinks I am nuts. :) How wonderful to actually have your grandmother's sewing machine still too.
Hello! I am back from my wedding planning and the wedding itself and trying to get back into the swing of blogging. I loved the signs. I need more of them in my house.
I love your new sign and I love your laundry room! I don't think I've ever seen a laundry room so sunny and bright!! I love your old ironing board as well I used to have one that my hubby painted the American flag on it. Have a Blessed Day!!~Wendy
Love your sign! You've inspired me to get my mom's old sewing machine out of the back room and put it on display-I may put it in my laundry room or entryway I love yours there.
Love the sign and lil clothes line!!! Too cute!!! :) I love the door and everything there too!! Just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Oh..your link to tender hearts...you need to take out an extra http://, i think. the link is a lil messed up! ;)
I love the laundry line. As always you have wonderful ideas, and great decorating skills. With all the laundry we do here it would brighten, and make it more enjoyable sprucing ours up.
Love all the pictures as always! It is nice to see you back and blogging! I just love the primitive wood signs. I find myself having to not buy all that I see so my house isnt filled with them. :)
I just found your blog and so glad I did! Your laundry room is so warm and inviting! Makes me want to do laundry! Your other prims are just great! I love to decorate in primitives also!
Love your laundry room...the sign above the door is a cute addition!!! The little clothes line looks so cute hanging in the doorway too. Such a charming room!!!! Des
Hello..thanks for commenting on my blog. I have the same little laundry garments at my house. I feel inspired to make my laundry room cuter so I will want to do laundry....cute, cute ideas!!! Julie
Never been here before, I came thru Posted from Home...what a lovely spot to visit! Love the clothes line! There's a great sign out there I am trying to find:
All because two people fell in Love
True, right? Please take a moment to stop by my blog if you can!
A Country Sampler lover after my own heart! Too cute!
By the way, I tagged you on my blog for a little Meme. It's a challenge to write a 6 word memoir. I put all the details on my blog. Good luck!! ~ Jen @ Visions & Verses
I absolutely love this. I like clotheslines. I used one with baby clothes and paper hearts pinned on it for my daugher's baby shower. It was so cute! I am interested in making my laundry room more cheerful. You just may have given me my new decorating scheme! thanks!
Such an inviting laundry room. Who wouldn't love to do laundry in there. I especially love the old sewing machine. I have one also and I remember my gram and auntie sewing on it. I love coming to your blog you always have the most wonderful pics.
ReplyDeleteThat little clothes line is so cute! Everything looks bright and cheery! :)
ReplyDeleteThe sign and clothes line look so cute over the entrance to your laundry area...which looks so bright and cheery. I love your Gram's sewing machine, what a treasure. Linda
ReplyDeleteWow! What a wonderful entrance to your laundry room! The new sign is so sweet as is the little clothes line. Love the tiny garments and quilt hanging from it. Where did you find that wooden ironing board? I have wanted one to actually use. DH thinks I am nuts. :) How wonderful to actually have your grandmother's sewing machine still too.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful Sunday dear Kim!
Hugs ~
Heidi
Hello! I am back from my wedding planning and the wedding itself and trying to get back into the swing of blogging. I loved the signs. I need more of them in my house.
ReplyDeleteLove the clothes line. The room is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteSusan
I love your new sign and I love your laundry room! I don't think I've ever seen a laundry room so sunny and bright!! I love your old ironing board as well I used to have one that my hubby painted the American flag on it. Have a Blessed Day!!~Wendy
ReplyDeleteLove your sign! You've inspired me to get my mom's old sewing machine out of the back room and put it on display-I may put it in my laundry room or entryway I love yours there.
ReplyDeleteLove the sign and lil clothes line!!! Too cute!!! :) I love the door and everything there too!! Just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteOh..your link to tender hearts...you need to take out an extra http://, i think. the link is a lil messed up! ;)
The room looks great - almost makes one WANT to do laundry...........almost..
ReplyDeleteIt is really pretty-
Colleen
Such a delightful room. You made it such a happy place!
ReplyDeleteI just want to thank you sooo much for your sweet birthday greeting. It made me smile.
I'll be back to visit!
Blessings,
Lea
I love the laundry line. As always you have wonderful ideas, and great decorating skills. With all the laundry we do here it would brighten, and make it more enjoyable sprucing ours up.
ReplyDeleteHugs~ Renee
I love signs too - Your laundry room is adorable with the little clothes line :-}
ReplyDeleteI really like those small clothes lines, but alas I don't have a utility room, so nowhere suitable to have one. Maybe one day? x
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures as always! It is nice to see you back and blogging! I just love the primitive wood signs. I find myself having to not buy all that I see so my house isnt filled with them. :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and so glad I did! Your laundry room is so warm and inviting! Makes me want to do laundry! Your other prims are just great! I love to decorate in primitives also!
ReplyDeleteLove your laundry room...the sign above the door is a cute addition!!! The little clothes line looks so cute hanging in the doorway too. Such a charming room!!!!
ReplyDeleteDes
Hello..thanks for commenting on my blog. I have the same little laundry garments at my house. I feel inspired to make my laundry room cuter so I will want to do laundry....cute, cute ideas!!! Julie
ReplyDeleteOh Kim..that is so sweet! My laundry room looks like a dumping ground right now....
ReplyDelete....so nice to see you blogging...I have missed you!
Hugs,
Robin
Thanks for stopping by and your wonderful comments on my home!!! Take care!!~wendy
ReplyDeleteHi Kim
ReplyDeleteNever been here before, I came thru Posted from Home...what a lovely spot to visit! Love the clothes line!
There's a great sign out there I am trying to find:
All because two people fell in Love
True, right? Please take a moment to stop by my blog if you can!
:0)
Tara
I have my great grandmother's old sewing machine too, my grandmother gave it to me! I just love your laundry room, the clothesline is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful home! Love the big porch and your laundry room signs are very cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat an nice laundry room! Your signs are perfect..
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Hi Kim just wanted to stop by and say hello!! Hope all is well in your corner of the world!!~Wendy
ReplyDeleteA Country Sampler lover after my own heart! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I tagged you on my blog for a little Meme. It's a challenge to write a 6 word memoir. I put all the details on my blog. Good luck!!
~ Jen @ Visions & Verses
how cute! i think laundry rooms should be one of the largest rooms in a house. if i ever design my own home. my laundry will be huge :)
ReplyDeleteblessings,
missy
Hi Kim! Glad to be back blogging! HUGS!!! Kristen
ReplyDeleteHi Kim! Your home is a breath of fresh air and I just love your laundry room! So bright and cheerful!!
ReplyDeleteBecky
Oh, I love signs, too and have way too many hanging, probably.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little clothes line!
You have a precious house....
bj
Such a lovely home and blog. Your taste is superb.
ReplyDeleteBeth
www.blossomcottage.typepad.com
I absolutely love this. I like clotheslines. I used one with baby clothes and paper hearts pinned on it for my daugher's baby shower. It was so cute! I am interested in making my laundry room more cheerful. You just may have given me my new decorating scheme! thanks!
ReplyDelete