~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

~* Hmmmmmm *~

Hello dear blogging friends...thank you all for your sweet words on my last post...there are so many kind people in this blogging world. Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I'm so sorry that I have been MIA. I'm completely recovered from my sickness so that isn't what has kept me away. I'm afraid I have nothing to post about...I honestly can't think of one thing! I haven't been to any thrift stores so I can't post about a treasure I have found and I do believe I've shown you everything in our home so I'd hate to repeat myself. Hopefully I'll get out of this slump soon!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I thought I'd share this picture of another view of our home...I long for the green grass, warm temperatures and being able to sit on our porch or deck reading a favorite magazine and sipping iced tea or lemonade...a girl can dream can't she????

23 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, your home is just wonderful and honey it is where my heart is tooo. :) Hahahah! I just love it! How wonderful! I love the idea of sitting on the front porch with a good book, a cup of tea and soaking up the sun and spring breeze. :) Glad to be back and you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - I am serious - I LOVE your home! I love the style and setting!!! Thanks for the pics. What does your kitchen look like? Love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home you have and that green grass is just so lovely. I can't wait for Spring! I hope that you are feeling better.

    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely home! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is very lovely Kim! I, too, am looking forward to warmer temps (not too warm!), a cold glass of lemonade and a good home decorating magazine out on the porch.

    So glad you are feeling better! I've had those "What do I post?" moments. It will soon pass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is beautiful!! You are truly blessed to call that home. I know how you feel..sometimes you just can't think of want to blog about..have a wonderful rest of your week,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim.. glad you are well and I love your home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim...I love your house..I really do..just like out of a story book.

    I do miss you but I completely understand...I'm glad you are well also!
    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim I could look at the same pictures of your home everyday I love it so much.

    Glad to hear that it's just winter doldrums keeping you away and not your health!

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you back. I too am longing for the warmth and green grass and sitting outside. It has been snowy and cold here and I am tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful home you have Kim. The view from your porch is amazing as well.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just have a wonderful house! I hope you will start to find some inspiration for your blog. I love my visits with you. Just visit all of us for now and perhaps your muses will be inspiring you while you read the blogs.

    Did you ever get the horse or pony for your DD that you talked about around the holidays?

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kim, your home and property is picture perfect. Spring can never come fast enough especially after a cold winter.
    Glad you're all better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes it is hard to come up with blog content day after day. And then some days, I have 3 or 4 different things I want to post about!

    Then I write a few drafts and save them for those rather uninspiring days.

    Love your decorating style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an absolutely beautiful home. Is it an older home, or did you build it. The one thing I love about older homes is that they have so much character.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kim. I have enjoyed visiting you also. Thanks for sharing your photo's. Like one of your other friends said just keep visiting us for a while. Maybe we'll give you some inspiration. I am having a Valentines Day Party come over and visit my blog. Take care and rest. Blessings,Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this view....

    Ok, I don't think you have shown us your master bedroom... so about about that?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kim,
    So glad you are feeling better. These winter bugs are nasty this year!

    Your home is just gorgeous, and it is so beautiful in that lovely green setting!
    xoxo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim, That sure is one gem of a home!! i'd love to have a wrap around porch one day! Guess I'll settle for my partial! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's me from Down Under, in the heat of summer! Send us some of that cold weather this way!

    Glad you're feeling well again:) I love the picture of your house in Summer!
    love
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Found you by surfin' around Blogger. Very Nice Blog. Love the House....Love the Land...Love Everything!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  22. {sigh} ~ it's like something out of a lovely book! Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.