~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Thursday, December 13, 2007

~* A Blogging Break *~

Dear friends, I always appreciate your visits and sweet words! I just wanted to let you know that I am taking a little bit of a blogging break. There are many things I need to do for my family and they need my undivided attention at this time. I hope to get my decorating done soon so I will be able to show you my Christmas decorating before the end of this year!
I decided to post a picture of the barn that was taken several weeks ago when we had snow. Although there are no horses housed in the barn at this time, there will be some coming to live there this spring...my dd is very excited about that!
Thank you for stopping by.

p.s. I promise that I will get back to my regular visiting and posting once we are into the new year!

21 comments:

  1. Dear Kim,

    Thanks for visiting Litle Red House for the Holiday tour, and for your sweet comments.

    I love your barn -- so beautiful in the snow!

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
    xoxo,
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlin, your family should always come first. We know that and we'll be waiting for you when you return. In the meantime, I'll miss you and I wish you the Merriest of Christmases.

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You enjoy your well deserved family time! We will be waiting for your return. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and look forward to seeing your decorations. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your break!

    Merry Christmas.....

    missy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful barn! Horses! Even better! Enjoy your time with your family.. have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas with lots of love and happiness in the New Year!!
    Love,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture of the barn covered in snow.
    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very understandable, Kim! That barn is wonderful! You just have a charming homestead!!! Really, I love it! Kim, wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful, safe holiday! Looking forward to seeing you soon! With love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, great barn picture, and how exciting a horse. I bet your daughter can hardly wait. Look forward to Christmas pictures. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Kim. I hope you enjoy your time off from blogging and get the refreshment that you need. I wis you & your family a very blessed and Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing you back in "blogland" in the New Year! P.S. LOVE the barn - it's absolutely gorgeous!
    ~ Audrey the Birdlady ~
    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/birdlady/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim, I do hope you enjoy your blogging break, I shall be having one in the new year too. I look forward to reading your new posts in 2008, until then, take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. We certainly understand you temporary absence, Kim. Take care, and come back to us when the time is right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can understand needing to take time for family at this time of year. I wish you a most blessed holiday and will look forward to visiting with you in the New Year!

    How exciting that you will be getting horses!

    ~~ Heidi ~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. That picture looks like something right out of a storybook.....so beautiful and pure! How exciting to be getting horses soon too!!! I look forward to catching up with you in the new year!!!
    Merry Chritmas & have a Happy New Year!!!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kim, I love your picture of the barn :) What gorgeous scenery you live in -I'm so envious!

    Merry Christmas once again from Down Under (in the heat of Summer), Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas Kim!!!


    xo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim, your wintery picture of your barn is so lovely and tranquil. I am glad I was able to visit this morning and share in it. I adore barns. I would love to find a pictorial book on them sometime, and yours would be perfect in such a collage!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful and serene picture of your barn! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.